Introduction: Patrick Prabhakar

member_introductions

(Patrick Prabhakar) #1

Hi everyone,

Honored to Connect!

I’m from Bangalore, India and a RCCA alumnus.

My interests are literature, media and entertainment. I desire to showcase the preeminence of Christ in every arena possible.

Above all, I’m addicted to Jesus or so to say in the English Standard Version (pun intended):

But the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge - Psalm 94:22

Am excited to learn, participate and partake in the wisdom of all His handiwork.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@patrick, Wonderful to hear of your background. Welcome to Connect! I have a cousin in Bangalore, only other family member who has accepted Christ and needs direction on good churches in Bangalore. I am sure we will have much to learn from your discussions.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

I’m glad to see you here @patrick. It’s encouraging to know about your desire to showcase the preeminence of Christ. I look forward to learn from you in the discussions. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @patrick. Your enthusiasm is awesome. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I trust that you will enjoy the interaction here. Post frequently. Glad to have you with us.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

Greetings, Patrick! Welcome to CONNECT!

(Patrick Prabhakar) #6

Hi @Lakshmismehta, great to know you’re originally from India and delighted on your cousin’s journey in Christ. I reside at the south border of Bangalore and attend church nearby, established in the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24, Acts 15:11, Galatians 1:6-12, Galatians 2:21, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Romans 5:17, Romans 3:24, Titus 3:7, 2 Corinthians 3:4-9, Hebrews 8:7-13, Romans 8:1-2, Titus 2:11-12). Ready to help if your cousin finds the commute feasible.

(Patrick Prabhakar) #7

Thanks @omnarchy! Eager to learn from you all too :).

(Patrick Prabhakar) #8

Glad to be aboard @Keldon_Scott. Appreciate the warm welcome!

(Patrick Prabhakar) #9

Greetings Warner!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #10

Hi Patrick, yes, I am from Mumbai. Thanks for the information on your church. I will have to check with my cousin. Not sure of their exact location. Great to have you join this community!

(Jacob Cheriyan) #11

Hi Patrick,
Jacob here. I remember meeting you at RCCA. I am sure you will find this platform very useful.

(Renee Yetter) #12

Welcome, Patrick! What a blessing it is to be part of this group that spans the globe. Across the miles though, we are brothers and sisters in Jesus. This is a place of tremendous encouragement, challenge, and serious conversation. May you be blessed!
Renee

(Patrick Prabhakar) #13

Hi @Jacob_Cheriyan, What a pleasant surprise! RCCA was an awesome time and so was your Cultural Exegesis teachings. Yeah, gaining a lot of perspectives at his platform. Thx

(Patrick Prabhakar) #14

Thanks @rbyetter! We are family indeed in Christ!

(Jacob Cheriyan) #15

Thanks a lot Patrick. Glad you found it helpful.
You do script writing right? I remember saying that you were in media

(Patrick Prabhakar) #16

Yes Jacob, I’m into scriptwriting and digital storytelling.

(Carson Weitnauer) #17

Hi @Patrick,

It is really a joy to have you join Connect! I have heard so many good reports from the RCCA. I’m eager to have the entire RCCA community join Connect to stay in touch with one another - I think this would be a fabulous network of Christians across India and beyond - and I know the Connect community would benefit from the spiritual wisdom and gifts of the RCCA community. Welcome and I hope you’ll become a regular!

(Patrick Prabhakar) #18

Thanks @CarsonWeitnauer, the delight is mine. I can envision your passion, am sure it would be a treat to have the entire RCCA community onboard. Will definitely encourage my peers to tag along. And yes, I’ll pray on being a regular :grinning:.