Introduction: Peter S

member_introductions

(Peter S) #1

Hi everyone My name is Peter and I wanted to say Hello! I was born and raised a Christian and i am a keen apologist. I have done the Engaging the Modern World elective, along with the Islam and Bible electives, in addition to the Core Module. I look forward to speaking with many of you and catching up on some of the topics.

Thanks all and God bless!
Peter

(SeanO) #2

@peter.stirrup6 Welcome to Connect! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

The only thing better that the RZIM modules is Connect. Here you can take what you have learned and keep it fresh and growing. This really is a great place. Welcome.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @peter.stirrup6! We’re glad you’re found us on here. Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you on the forums. :slight_smile:

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

Welcome to CONNECT, @peter.stirrup6! Looking forward to your keen insights and contributions, brother!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Welcome to Connect @peter.stirrup6. Your learnings would certainly be beneficial in our discussions. May the Lord be able to use you further in helping people grow where you are situated. :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #7

Glad to have you aboard @peter.stirrup6! I hope this site is a frequent stop for you. And, given your interest in apologetics your contributions will be very welcome. If there was one area of apologetics that you would say is your favorite – what would that be?

(Peter S) #8

Thanks for the welcome @Keldon_Scott ! That is a hard question to answer. I get into all areas and find them all amazing, but if I really had to pick I would go with the evidence for the resurrection. I love history and I love that this can be historically proven. Praise God! Do you have a particular favorite area?

(Carson Weitnauer) #9

Hi @peter.stirrup6,

Welcome! I’m so encouraged to hear about all the RZIM Academy coursework you’ve done. It is a fantastic program. It would be a blessing to have you come alongside us to help answer questions and start conversations. And of course, as you have questions, we’d love to be of service to you. Plus its fun. :slight_smile: Thanks for introducing yourself!

(Keldon Scott) #10

Not to patronize, but that has to be my favorite as well. After learning the evidence of the Resurrection, and being an attorney, I felt compelled to be able to share that with as many as I could. I have also garnered special interest in pain and suffering as well. Having taken the elective I thought the materials were inspiring as well as convincing.