Introduction: Petra Griesser-Stermscheg

(Petra Griesser Stermscheg) #1

Hi everyone,
my name is Petra and I am from Austria, Europe.
I love Jesus very much, HE is my Lord and Savior. I am so grateful for God’s Word. I am truly at home in it. Words really matter. I want to speak truth, comfort, hope, wisdom and everything that builds up and nourishes. The Talmud said from thoughts evolve actions, from actions evolve habits, from habits character, from character evolves a life. I hope to find answers to questions here and fellows in the fight of Christian faith.

About my person: I work as a receptionist in a hotel and am part of the music team in my local church. Have a blessed day! :handshake:🏻

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @Petra_Griesser-Stermscheg! It’s always good to have Europeans here on Connect. :slight_smile: We pray that this community will be a place for you to find strength and encouragement on your journey. Blessings to you!

(Petra Griesser Stermscheg) #3

Thank you Kathleen

(Emily Brinkhoff ) #4

Welcome!!!
It is so cool learning and meeting people from all over the globe with one mindset… to advance the Kingdom. God truly is amazing!

(Reint Jan Rammelaere) #5

Hi Petra, it’s nice to have another European on the forum. I was born in the Netherlands but moved to Canada. It’s wonderful to have you join the online community!

Blessings in Christ our Saviour,

Reint-Jan.R.

(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @Petra_Griesser-Stermscheg. Really glad to have you here. So glad that you are comfortable in the word. It does set you free and provide guidance. What do you do in the worship team? I look forward to reading your posts. Have a blessed Christmas.

(Petra Griesser Stermscheg) #7

Amen -… thy kingdom come, thy will be done…
We love God with all our heart, soul and mind💞

(Petra Griesser Stermscheg) #8

Thank you Reint-Jan🙂 Looking forward to reading and commenting on your posts. Merry Christmas!

(Petra Griesser Stermscheg) #9

Thank you Keldon :open_book::candle:
I play the guitar and sing along side with two sisters in Christ. There is a piano player and a percussionist as well.
I search for commandments in the Bible and I have found “Sing to the Lord” numerous times :notes:
Looking forward to reading and commenting on your posts :fountain_pen:
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

(Daren L McClellan) #10

Hi Petra, welcome.

(Anthony Costello ) #11

Servus Petra!

Schön dass du bei uns hier auf Connect bist! Ich freue mich auf alle deine Fragen und hoffe dass deine Zeit hier sehr sinnvoll und bereichernd sein werde.

Darf ich mal fragen aus welchem Teil Österreiches kommst du? Ich habe über ein Jahr in Innsbruck gelebt und dann auch noch viele Jahren in Bayern. Ich habe noch viele gute Freunde in Tirol.

Auch, wünsche ich dir eine Fröhe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch!

in Christ,
Anthony