Introduction: Prince Nwankudu

(PRINCE NWANKUDU) #1

Hi everyone,

I am an emerging apologist. I have been a missionary evangelist, church planter and pastor for the past twenty years. I started out in Nigeria and have ministered in several countries including Cameroon, Ghana, Canada and presently United States of America.

I planted a church in Anchorage Alaska in 2014 and in 2017 planted an apologetics student club on the campus of University of Alaska, Anchorage. I have a passion to facilitate a vigorous apologetics evangelism in Alaska because statistically 70% of Alaska residents claim to be non-religious. My second passion is to combat anti-intellectualism among Christian churches particularly Pentecostal/charismatic churches through apologetics seminars and equip the believers with reasons for their belief.

My undergraduate degree is in Microbiology. I have taken several courses in theology and ministry and a Masters in Missiology (self study). I recently completed my MA in Christian Apologetics and pursuing another MA in Science and Religion at Biola University. I have also started prerequisite classes for a PhD in philosophy of Religion at Southern Evangelical Seminary. My academic area of interest is religious epistemology and faith. Becoming part of RZIM community is a seven-year dream, come true. I’ll be attending the RZIM Emerging Apologists program this winter 2018.

(chandra kishore sardar) #2

@princenwankudu wow !! What a wonderful thing to know about what the Lord has been doing through you and i see some incredible passion.
I am from Nepal and has been pursuing microbiology. I am in my second year and i love apologetics just as you do.
I am looking forward to learn together.

(Jerry T. Van Aken) #3

Hi @princenwankudu. You have an interesting life. I lived in North Pole, AK for three years. I think one problem for Alaska is the dispersion of the population, particularly in the interior.

(PRINCE NWANKUDU) #4

Hi Jerry,

Exciting to hear you lived in North Pole, Alaska. Yes, you’re right, the dispersal of the population makes evangelism in the interior difficult. However, the major city of Anchorage (half of the state population) is statistically 70% non-religious, which compounds the problem of evangelism in the state. Where did you move to?

(Jerry T. Van Aken) #5

I moved back home, Springfield, Missouri. It was a contract job at Eielson AFB. My wife didn’t go with me. So I only got home once a year over Christmas and New Year. It was hard on both of us.

“Evangelism is the plan, Discipleship is the doing.”

Jerry T. Van Aken

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

It’s nice to meet you Prince. Welcome to Connect! I look forward to learn with you in this community. :slight_smile:

(PRINCE NWANKUDU) #7

Nice to meet you too Omar. I’m excited to learn alongside everyone in this community. Thanks.

(PRINCE NWANKUDU) #8

Hi Chandra,
Thanks for your warm welcome. It’s exciting to meet people who have like passion particularly in both science and apologetics. I can’t wait to start learning alongside everyone in this global community.
Prince.

(PRINCE NWANKUDU) #9

Awesome.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #10

Welcome to Connect, Prince!! Please forgive the belated welcome but wanted to extend one, nevertheless. Really good to have you here and am looking forwarding to serving and being served by you through this Connect community. Blessings, my brother!

(PRINCE NWANKUDU) #11

Thanks Warner,

I’m happy to be here. I believe it’s going to be a mutually enriching experience.

Shalom.

(chandra kishore sardar) #12

I am looking forward to have some wonderful discussions and sharing too. God bless you !