Introduction: Rakesh Chowdhury

(Rakesh Chowdhury) #1

Hi Everyone,

It’s great to hear about the RZIM Connect forum that allows believers to collaborate and connect virtually. I live in Bangalore, India with my wife and two sons. I was born and raised in a Christian family but never truly knew Jesus personally until the age of 18. Grateful to God for finding me and keeping me in His care over the last 19 years.

I’ve followed and have been edified by Ravi’s faith-filled testimony and subsequent teaching over the last several years. Personally, I have realized that the questions we have change over the years as we go through different stages in our lives. I’m looking forward to finding help as well as attempt to help others along the way.

Rakesh

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hi there, @Rakesh_Chowdhury! Grateful to have you here, brother and appreciate you taking the time out to introduce yourself. One of my close friends from university is from Kerala and was also raised Christian. His father is a Pentacostal minister and told me of the Pentacostal community there. I’m very much looking forward to hearing more from you and hope that this Connect community would be a great benefit and blessing to you.

God bless, brother and again…welcome to Connect!

(Rakesh Chowdhury) #3

Thanks, Warner. Looking forward to the fellowship!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@Rakesh_Chowdhury, Welcome to Connect! I love that beautiful family picture ! This community has been a great place to discuss questions we face as Christians. In the process of engaging here, I have not only found answers but also encouragement. May the Lord bless your time here on Connect.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @Rakesh_Chowdhury! We’re glad you’ve joined us here. We pray that this community will be strengthening and encouraging to your faith. Blessings to you and your family!

(Rakesh Chowdhury) #6

Thanks, Lakshmi and Kathleen. Amazing how God’s hand moves in the lives of His people.