Introduction:Ray Mussett

member_introductions

(Raymond Mussett) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Ray Mussett and I live in Roma (not Italy) Texas on the Texas-Mexican border. I am a Christian Family Physician for the last 38 years. I came to the border as a calling from the Lord to work with Bethel Mission, an outreach ministry, in 1980. I came to stay 2 years but have realized, even though my wife Sonia and I have wanted to leave many times, that Roma remains our calling from the Lord for this part of our journey through life. We have learned much on how to live and trust and share the Christian life. We raised our children here and continue to be blessed every day. I look forward going deeper in my walk and pray to be an encouragement to others as the situation may arise. May the Lord bless you my brothers and sisters in the Lord.

(SeanO) #2

Welcome to connect @drmussray! Praise God for your faithfulness to your calling during your sojourn in this world. Look forward to hearing more about your journey.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome on board @drmussray. What a great calling. I wish you the best as you surf through the various discussions here. I am sure that you will be able to add great content and wisdom 4 other participants here. Bless your endeavors, and I look forward to reading your posts.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @drmussray, welcome to Connect! It so interesting to see that pattern over and over again:
we wanted to go this direction, but God said to go this way, and we “continue to be blessed every day.” I look forward to your questions and your contributions!

(Daniel Nale) #5

Hi Ray, I think we were a year apart in medical school. I’ve been doing pediatric medicine in Dallas for 37 years. Great to hear your story and welcome to connect.