Introduction: RAYMOND MASSIE

member_introductions

(Raymond Massie) #1

Hi everyone I AM JUST POSTING MY FIRST TIME HERE, I AM A 64 YR OLD CHRIST FOLLOWER, AND STRIVE TO MODEL MYSELF AFTER CHRISTS PRECEPTS AND HEART BEFORE ALL PEOPLES. I HAVE ENJOYED RAVI’S ZEAL AND INTELLIGENT APPLICATION OF GODS WORD, EVER LEARNING TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I SEEK TRUE KNOWLEDGE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, IT IS LOVE THE GREATEST AIM AS PAUL SAYS, IN EVERYTHING, JESUS THE ULTIMATE LOVER OF HIS CREATION! WE ARE HIS IMAGE LETS WALK AS SUCH. THANK YOU LORD!

(Natalia Love) #2

Welcome, Raymond! May the Lord bless you and keep you all the days of your life!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Raymond_Massie,

Welcome! I appreciate your passion for the Lord! Ravi is an incredible example for us in his zeal and intelligent application of God’s word! I look forward to getting to know you in Connect.

(Melvin Greene) #4

It’s great to have you here, @Raymond_Massie. If you enjoy Ravi’s zeal and intelligent application of God’s word, then you won’t be disappointed here. The reverberations of RZIM abounds through out this wonderful community of believers. I believe you will be greatly blessed in your involvement here. As well, I’m sure you will be a blessing to the rest of us as you share your insights. I look forward to your posts.

(Raymond Massie) #5

Melvin all I can do is tell my story as to Gods presence in my life and my journey. I can say with confidence, Jesus is; and I can testify to that. I will share just the beginning of my journey. I was born in South Bend, IN; I migrated north to Michigan across the State line, to Niles, MI, Bertrand twp. My first encounter with the Holy Spirit was at 3 yrs old. All the this time God is there all along. The summer of 1957 I was 3 yrs old, I remember the house the rooms the layout to this day. That summer dad and mom sent me on the Sunday school bus to Bertrand Bible church, I remember getting on and attending, bits and pieces. Now as summer transitioned into early fall, My mom snapped a black and white pic of me sitting in a pile of leaves. She said to me later in life as we looked together at the pic; I was singing this little light of mine. shortly after that pic, I was sitting in my dads lap, I remember his rough beard, and manliness as a father funny how we remember, we watched Gunsmoke, and Paladin, into the evening and dad says time for bed, So I walk into a dark bedroom and as I look to my right there stood a glowing radient figure, immediately it dissipated like the Star Trek transporter on Star Trek, I know this sounds incredible, but it happened. I was only 3 and there was no fear. I went to bed and forgot about it. But God never let me forget and I struggled throughout my life trying to make sense of what I saw. I thought it was an alien entity and just could not wrap my mind around that incident. The Lord opened my eyes to His reality to show me and to share with others that He is there all along the way. From the very beginning of our lives. This hit home recently in a big way, in my getting before the Lord, I am so blessed to have experienced such a spiritual gift. I personally have faced death at least 7 times, This is just a glimpse of my life. Peace

(Ethan Thomas) #6

Welcome aboard Raymond! Good to have you!