Introduction: Renee

member_introductions

(Renee Yetter) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Renee. I have just completed the Core Module, which was incredible. It inspired me, as did my wonderful classmates. The lectures were fantastic and super-charged my little gray cells to see sharing the Gospel differently. For all the great stimulation and the knowledge gained, if it doesn’t translate to me presenting Jesus and the hope we have, it will amount to little

I am a botanist, as is my husband. We have two children, both unbelievers at this time (our greatest longing is for their salvation), and we both teach at a small college in Kentucky. Like many in the sciences I am an introvert who finds relating to others difficult at times, am most at home doing field work, and most comfortable relating to people one-on-one. That said, my students challenge me, make me laugh, stretch me, educate me, frustrate me, inspire me, and bring much joy to my life.

I look forward to being with all of you!

(Jean Daniel Slabbert) #2

Welcome Renee!
I believe with you for the salvation of your children - in Jesus’ Name, AMEN!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @rbyetter,

Welcome! Your testimony about the RZIM Academy is incredibly encouraging. The team leading this initiative is very gifted - and they always acknowledge God for the transformation that takes place in the classes.

I know that @Tim_Ramey will want to be praying for your children to know Christ. May God give you wisdom as you seek to help them find their way home to God.

It sounds like both you and your husband have the opportunity to influence many college students to trust and live for Christ. I would love for Connect to be an environment that encourages and helps you along with any questions you face about your faith - and a place where we can learn and grow from you.

(Keldon Scott) #4

@rbyetter welcome aboard. Very encouraging that you finished the core module and are so excited about it. I loved it as well. The other thing we have in common is two children that were not saved. Thankfully one of mine has accepted Christ. My youngest has not quite seen the light so to speak yet but we continue to pray and never give up. I just said a prayer for your two children if you would be kind enough to pray for Adam I would be appreciative. Your teaching experience will serve all who participate here well. Welcome and God bless!

(Renee Yetter) #5

Thank you! I am adding your son Adam to my prayer list for people needing salvation. That includes praying for those in their lives, for anointing and wisdom.

(Jamie Hobbs) #6

Welcome, Renee. I hope you find the Connect community encouraging and thought-provoking. And as a gardener, I might pick your brain a bit on plants too. :wink:

(Joel Vaughn) #7

Good to see you here, Renee! :smiley:

(Renee Yetter) #8

Good to see you as well, Joel! It is also excellent that some of our core module classmates are also connected via email.

Hope you are well!