Introduction: Rexton

member_introductions

(Michael Shotwell) #1

Hello, my name is Michael from the bible belt in South Carolina. I have recently been called into His ministry and starting bible college in the fall. I have spent most of my adult life as a construction worker and am excited to see what our Father has in store, it seems he has a plan. Glad to make your aquaintance, looking forward to brotherhood

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hey there, Michael! Welcome to CONNECT, brother!! How’s everything where you are, man? All we’ve been hearing up north is how that hurricane has been hitting you guys hard. Anything you need prayer for, man?

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Welcome to Connect, Michael (@Rexton). It seems that these are exciting times for you. I look forward to grow with you here. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Rexton,

Welcome! I’ll bet you have many opportunities for both fellowship and witness in your line of work. I trust your Bible college training will be an invaluable time of training and discernment of calling. It would be a blessing if Connect can play a role as you continue to serve others and prepare yourself for a new vocation - we’d be honored to be part of your journey!

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

From one South Carolinian to another welcome to connect and may God bless your ministry. Now for the real question, are you a Gamecock :rooster: or a Tiger :tiger: fan? Be careful how you answer that. :grinning:

(Michael Shotwell) #6

Thank you so much, i live in the tiny corner of mountains that we have here in sc. Blue skies and windy is all so far, i imagine the power will go out for the weekend but were in great shape and ready. Yes i have unspoken prayer requests that are otherwise than the storm. Thank you for your warm welcome brother

(Michael Shotwell) #7

Amen i agree, exciting times for sure

(Michael Shotwell) #8

Careful? I dont have to be careful at all… because i say GO DAWGS :rofl::rofl:

(Jimmy Sellers) #9

That hurts.

(Michael Shotwell) #10

Enjoy your suffering brother