Introduction: Rick Mayson

(Clyde Richard (Rick) Mayson) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Rick Mayson. I attended a Passion Church Seminar that Ravi and his group did on His Book “Jesus among secular gods” last Spring. I listen to him every Sunday on my way to church. Now I am excited to be able to attend the Conference on Understanding and Answering Islam at their Georgia Headquarters!!! The greatest day of my life was on April 15, 1953 (3 weeks before my 12th Birthday) when I knew for the first time that I was a sinner and The Holy Spirit drew me to accept JESUS as my Lord and Savior!!! Now 65+ years later I am still growing in The Lord. I have been a Gideon for 35 years witnessing of GOD’s Amazing Grace!!!

(SeanO) #2

@richardmayson Welcome to Connect and so glad to hear how Jesus has been at work in your life! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on the forms.

(Tabitha Gallman) #3

Hi @richardmayson and welcome. I’ve been here a short time and am learning a lot from this community. What a testimony of your faith for 65+ years! I have a relative here in N. GA that is a Gideon. I am grateful to the Gideons for all your service to the Lord.

(Clyde Richard (Rick) Mayson) #4

Thank you so much Tabitha for you kind remarks. Perhaps I’ll get to see you on the 11th. or 12th. at the Conference and give you a hug!!! Every day with JESUS just gets sweeter and sweeter!

Rick Mayson, 2 Corinthians 4:5&6

**“GOD Loves you unconditionally, as you are and not as you should be,
because nobody is as they should be!” ---- Brennan Manning **

"The will of GOD for your life is simply that you submit **yourself****to HIM **

**each day and say, 'Father, Your will for today is mine. Your pleasure for **

**today is mine. Your work for today is mine. I trust you to be GOD. You **

lead me today and I will follow." ---- Kay Arthur

(Elexia) #5

Welcome! What a wonderful thing to know your spiritual birthday! Looking forward to learning with you. I also listen to Ravi every chance I get! Again welcome!

(Clyde Richard (Rick) Mayson) #6

Thanks Elexia, I give out little pocket Testaments with a blank date in the back for them to sign and date when they choos Jesus. I tell them that it is like a Stake in the ground to always remember the most important day of your life. :point_up:

(Tabitha Gallman) #7

:slightly_smiling_face: I won’t be there, but hold that hug for me in the Kingdom to come brother. Looking forward to lots of Biblical chats with you here.