Introduction: Rob Lundberg

member_introductions

(Rob Lundberg) #1

My name is Rob Lundberg. I am a Chapter Director and Community Apologist with Ratio Christi in the Fredericksburg, VA area. I also am a blogger, writer, and public speaker, and have a partner ministry called, The Real Issue Apologetics Ministry. I am looking forward to interacting with fellow believers and enjoying the much needed fellowship.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Rob, good to see you here! I’m glad you’ve joined and look forward to encouraging one another to maturity in Christ.

(Jamie Hobbs) #3

Welcome to Connect, Rob. I’ve looked into joining Ratio Christi myself. I’m looking forward to your perspectives as we grow together.

(Rob Lundberg) #4

@Jamie_Hobbs I started with Ratio Christi in 2012, right after going to the Reason Rally in DC, where I met a few of the leaders. Since that time, I had been trying to get a chapter started at the local university here, but due to circumstances the Lord re-directed us to start one at the local community college (Germanna). We have been there with a chapter since Fall 2013, and we are trying to keep it going. Community College is not like a 4 year school chapter, but the dividends of discipleship toward those the Lord brings you is second to none. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

(Rob Lundberg) #5

@CarsonWeitnauer You and I have a mutual friend in Tom Gilson. Great to make the connection here.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #6

Great to have you, @roblundberg!!! I’m really looking forward to hearing/reading some of your insights.