Introduction: Ron

(RON WIGGINS) #1

Greetings, everyone. My name is Ron. I completed the Core Module and wanted to introduce myself. I started my formative years in Christ at Brooklyn Tabernacle in NYC and throughout the years have served in various churches and ministries. I now reside in the Washington, D.C., area, and I am looking forward to connecting with you. As we share our unique experiences in this Christian walk, I am certain we will glean wisdom and experience a deeper walk with Christ. I look forward to sharing and connecting with you!

(Keldon Scott) #2

So glad to have you aboard @ronw11210. I agree with you. How did you like the core module? Some major substance? Well I hope you share your experiences with us. I look forward to reading your posts. Lots of very dedicated caring posts. God bless.

(RON WIGGINS) #3

Thanks, Keldon. I’ve been involved with RZIM for years, so the Core Module was a good place to fully immerse myself into all of the major subjects. Coming from NYC, I’ve encountered countless New Agers and cults at large; in fact, there’s a major New-Age movement brewing right here in DC, so the course gave me additional insight as to how to be an even more effective witness. Plus, I taught English in China years ago, which added an additional layer of understanding to Eastern thought. It was an amazing experience where God used me to share the gospel, and I am forever grateful for having that opportunity. I’ll share a lot of what I’ve learned and seen over the years in this platform. This community, in my estimation, reflects Proverbs 27:17 “As irons sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” With that being said, I look forward to reading these enriching posts!

Blessings,

Ron

(David Vermaak) #4

Hi @ronw11210,

Good to have you onboard and looking forward to your input with the various experience you have!

Rgds,

DV.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi Ron,

Brooklyn Tabernacle is an amazing church. I know Ravi and Pastor Cymbala are good friends and that Ravi has spoken there before. I look forward to growing together in Jesus as we encourage one another in Connect.

(RON WIGGINS) #6

Thanks, David! I appreciate the welcome!

(RON WIGGINS) #7

Thanks, Carson. Yes, Brooklyn Tabernacle is an amazing church, one that I miss; more than anything, it’s a church where prayer is its foundation.