Introduction: Ronald Head

member_introductions

(Ronald Head) #1

Hi everyone,

I am Ronald Head, from Murfreesboro, Tennessee; married to Jacque my high school sweetheart for 27 years with three biological children and two foster children. I continue to encourage my children to listen and read material from RZIM so they are prepared to answer the questions and objections of friends, classmates, and society.

My passion for apologetics started with listening to Ravi on Moody radio in earlier morning in 2007, over the years move to daily podcasts.

(SeanO) #2

@Ronald_Head Welcome to Connect! It is great to hear how intentional you are to equip your family to share their faith. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here - see you on the forums.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Ronald_Head, welcome! What an encouragement your story is - faithful marriage and loving parenting. This offers hope to so many. We’d love for you to discuss the RZIM podcasts with us in Connect so we can all learn and grow in our faith together.

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

Very good to have you in the community. We have something in common that isn’t to common today. I also married my high school sweetheart. I have know my wife close to 56 years. After I wrote that it scared me.:grinning: So, welcome to connect.