Introduction: Ronnie S

member_introductions

(Ronnie Sebolino) #1

Hello from Canada. One of the things I really missed in my four RZIM Academy courses are the interactions from the students. Everytime a module ends, I got sad because I am going to miss the back and forth conversations from students whom I consider to be brothers and sisters in faith. So glad to see my former classmates and fellow alumni here. Thank you RZIM Connect. Praying for everyone to have a blessed time here as always.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Ronnie, I am so grateful for the RZIM Academy team. The way they simply flat-out love people is so inspiring. I’m grateful, too, for the people who invest their hearts in RZIM Connect - many of them Academy alums! I hope you’ll be part of sharing the joy of the Academy interactions with everyone in the Connect family. I very much look forward to your contributions.

(Helen Tan) #3

Hi @Ronnie_S, good to see you here in Connect. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome on board @Ronnie_S. I love the Academy too. The courses have been so rich. I too enjoyed so much the dialogue during that 8 or 12 week period of time. Given the training and experiences that you’ve had in the four courses that you’ve taken I look forward to your input and dialogue here. Blessings to you

(Dave Kenny) #5

Hi @Ronnie_S

I too am from Canada. What part of the country are you from? I’m in Winnipeg…

(Ronnie Sebolino) #6

Blessings to you Dave, I’m in Toronto. Glad to meet you.

(Ronnie Sebolino) #7

Hello Helen, glad to see you again here. I always look for your posts. God bless you always.

(Ronnie Sebolino) #8

Thanks Carson.