Introduction: Row

member_introductions

(Rowie W) #1

Hi everyone,
I’m still a baby when it comes to the faith but I thought the name of this is in itself a great way to be a part of. RZIM has deeply influenced and touched me so it’s an honor to be somewhat part of the community too. I’m going back in finishing my course this year after 8 years of being an almost agnostic,skeptic baptized Christian to take this faith seriously and find the answers to my questions I thought this worldview cannot answer anymore. Hopefully, I’ll be more connected and be more of help to the team in the future for it’s causes to this world.
Looking forward to the discussions!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello @Fenikkusu. I’m glad to have you here. Looking forward to learn with you. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #3

@Fenikkusu Welcome! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ - in wisdom and maturity - in love and in faith - by the power of God’s Spirit! Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Brian Weeks) #4

Row, thanks for sharing some of your background and reasons for joining Connect. I’m encouraged by your testimony as it’s a reminder of the keeping power of God. Thanks for your introduction and I’m looking forward to hearing more from you!

(Olivia Davis) #5

Welcome Row!! We’re so glad you joined us! I’m looking forward to learning from you and with you!

(Rowie W) #6

Thank you for all your encouragement and welcome for me. Your hopes for me I hope so too for you. I look forward to meeting you all in the forums. :smiley:

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @Fenikkusu,

Welcome to Connect! I am so glad you were able to find the answers to your questions. I believe that challenging experience may give you an empathy and a care for others who have doubts. We would love to learn from you and grow with you together. I look forward to your contributions to the community!