Introduction: Roy Bunger

member_introductions

(Roy Bunger) #1

Greetings, my name is Roy Bunger, a lifelong resident of Pennsylvania. I have been deeply blessed by RZIM over the last several years. I recently retired from the Army Reserve, and am looking forward to retiring from civilian work (professional driver) in the next couple of years. I hope to have a lot of time to devote to Kingdom work then! May I not waste the precious gift of retirement in self-indulgence, but “spend and be spent” in helping build God’s Kingdom.

The older I get the more hollow the world and human society seem, and the more precious the hope of Eternity becomes. “…And this is eternal Life, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou has sent.” Amen!

(Melvin Greene) #2

Welcome, Roy. It’s great to have you a part of this wonderful community of believers. Thank you for your service to our country. I love your attitude toward retirement. I have a ways to go before I retire, but I hope to have your attitude when I do. I look forward to you sharing your life experiences and insights as you join in on the various discussions.

(Roy Bunger) #3

Thank you, Melvin! What a blessing to receive a warm welcome. I too look forward to sharing with you, and with all of us here. I’ve not been involved (well, very slightly) in social media, so it will take me some time to learn how to ‘navigate’ the community, but the fellowship along the way will make it easy, I’m sure!

I see you manage a group home for veterans. Thank you! May you be blessed and rewarded in this labor of love. Near the end of April I’ll have opportunity to spend a day with a similar type of group home near Philadelphia, except that this one ministers to newly-released inmates who are earnestly striving to re-enter society. How vital these things are! Anyone who has been broken by sin (and realizes it) will have a heart to minister to “the least of these”, realizing that we too are of their number.

(Melvin Greene) #4

That is such a great ministry, @Momaziz! It sounds like a type of halfway house. That is much needed. This might be a door that God has opened for you. It sounds like you a servant’s heart ready to share the love of Christ.

(Vaisal Dathan) #5

Hi Roy Bunger,
Nice to listen from you.
May Lord enable you to devote your whole time and energy to the King and His kingdom.
God bless you.
Vaisal Dathan
India.

(Megan Kemp) #6

Hi Roy, and welcome to RZIM Connect! Thank you for your service.

I hope that this space encourages you and you grow through the conversations here.

Megan

(Roy Bunger) #7

Thank you, Vaisal Dathan! Amen, may He grant each of us grace to devote our entire lives. I am grateful for your response and look forward to connecting more, in the various topics.

(Roy Bunger) #8

Thank you, Megan! I’m sure it will be very worthwhile. Praise God for the rich COMMUNITY of His worldwide family. AMEN.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #9

@Momaziz. Hi Roy. It’s encouraging to see your heart for God’s kingdom. I pray that the community here will be of use to you in helping you serve where you are currently. :slight_smile:

(Roy Bunger) #10

Thank you, Omar. Yes, may it be so!

(Vaisal Dathan) #11

Indeed dear Roy Bunger,
Willing to learn from you.
God bless you.
Vaisal.