Introduction Ryan Gomez

Hello siblings,

My name is Ryan Gomez and I’m from the island of Aruba, Dutch Caribbean.
I have been hovering over Connect since a couple of months, but has recently decided to give it a good try.

Staying in contact with my colleagues from the RZIM Core Module, the Electives and also to know my fellow brothers and sisters in the faith who are also interested in Apologetics and to know our Lord Christ Jesus better, difficult questions about life and our faith.

As I’m writing this, I’m been through the Core Module and Bible Elective and I’m currently enrolled in the Engaging the Modern World & Why Suffering? Electives. I also plan to do them all!

I plan to participate on here as I’m doing in the Electives, posting good and sometimes difficult questions that may arise during my daily walk with Christ. I also plan to give my feedback to those I come across.

In Christ,

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @RyanGomez86 - good to meet you here! And those are some good goals you’ve given - may God help you to do them all! I look forward to great conversations with you on this site!

5 Likes

Thank you James, and may God bless you too :smiley:
I see that you are also an Alumni, which courses a/o Electives have you done with RZIM?

2 Likes

Just the core so far - but the one on what it means to be human looks very interesting to me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the connect @RyanGomez86! It’s great to have you join the forum! God bless you on this journey!

3 Likes

I see there’s an upcoming ‘What it means to be human’ coming on February 11th, 2021. You can count me to be joining on that one. Who knows? Why might end up as fellow colleagues :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the warm welcome Joanna, how did you get to know about RZIM?

2 Likes

Hello @RyanGomez86! Sorry this is a late response :upside_down_face:
My sisters got me into this :smile: It has been a blessing because I did have a lot of questions especially having been around more unbelievers who have voiced their questions. So I have gotten a lot from RZIM connect!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you here on the RZIM Connect @RyanGomez86!

Your goals sound like great help in your walk with God and your testimony to others. Looking forward your continued participation👍 Keep exploring the amazing gems in God’s truth!

3 Likes