Introduction: Sam Runge

(Sam Runge) #1

Hi everyone I’m Sam I’m really excited to be a part of RZIM Connect and look forward to exploring the deeper issues of life and faith with all of you!

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to the community, @Samrunge1! We are excited to have you join in the conversations here! I’d love to hear some more about yourself - what part of the world are you from? What keeps you busy? What are some of the most exciting questions you like to think through? Once again, welcome to Connect, and I look forward to hearing from you as you start to engage in the conversations!

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Sam! We’re glad you’re here! Looking forward to learning from you and with you out on the forums!

(Sam Runge) #4

Hi Joshua, I’m from the United States and I live in Missouri. I work construction full time and have a small business I’m trying up and running. I really just want to learn more about the deeper issues of Christianity. RZIM has been a blessing and I’m glad to be a part of connect

(Sam Runge) #5

Thanks Olivia and I also look forward to learning from you as well!

(Kathleen) #6

Welcome, @Samrunge1! We’re glad you found us here on Connect. :slight_smile:

(Joshua Spare) #7

That is fantastic, Sam! I’m so glad you made your way here to Connect, and I look forward to seeing you out on the forums!