Introduction: Samuel

(samuel) #1

Hi everyone, I am Samuel from Indonesia. I’m interested in four fundamental questions of life; origin, morality, meaning and destiny, and also in practical faith. I hope by understanding those questions, I can see a more reasonable-encouraging-way to spend our short amount of time here on earth. It would be my pleasure to discuss and exchange thoughts with anyone on those or another issues. God bless.

(Neil Weaver) #2

Welcome Samuel. I have just joined as well. I too share the desire to answer and share answers about our origin, meaning, morality, and destiny. It’s an amazing gift that we have been given, the truth. Let’s share it!

(samuel) #3

Hi Neil. Nice to know you. I’m looking forward to discussing those issues. Thanks for the warm welcome.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello, Samuel. Welcome to Connect! I’m excited to see you as you engage in the discussions. Let’s learn together and grow in this community. :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #5

@sammy Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus grant you wisdom and guidance throughout your life to know how best to honor Him with your days and may you be blessed with a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him. See you on the forums.

(Chantell) #6

Hello Samuel, a great warm welcome to you and i definitely know the answers you are looking for will be found right here! I love this word in Colossians
“To them God wanted to make known how great among the Gentiles is the glorious richness of this secret. And the secret is this: the Messiah is united with you people! In that rests your hope of glory!”
‭‭Colossians (Col)‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭CJB‬‬
http://bible.com/1275/col.1.27.cjb

(Sven Janssens) #7

Hi Samuel,
Bless you and welcome to connect.
I hope you will find your way around and will feel home very soon.
:blush:

(David Alan Diehl Jr.) #8

Hello Samuel and thanks for sharing and joining. I myself have just joined too.

(samuel) #9

Hello Omar, Sean, Chantell, Sven, and David.
Thanks for the welcome, prayers and Words. You all are so responsive and passionate, I really appreciate it. I feel at home already. I’m sorry for my late response. Can’t wait to talk with you on the forum.