Introduction: Sandra Yip

member_introductions

(Sandra Yip) #1

Hi everyone! Finished the core module in the Spring and want to have access to the core module lectures - they were so good, but I need some review! thanks!

(Keldon Scott) #2

@sans_may welcome aboard. Wasn’t the core module so so good? We are glad to have you join us. What about the core module do you think you would want to review the most? Absolutely feel free 2 be involved here as well as ask any questions. This is a good site and many are here to help and encourage. Welcome

(Kim Ali) #3

I’m new and need some review as well! The Core Module was awesome! Are you looking to take other courses? If so, which ones?

(Megan Kemp) #4

Welcome, Sandra! It’s great to have you in RZIM Connect. I hope you have a great journey through hearty conversations here.

(Sandra Yip) #5

It was good. The historicity of the Bible was great. Some of the earlier logic ones too. Any idea how I get access to them? I’ve been trying to get access for months.

(Keldon Scott) #6

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @sans_may,

Welcome! @Keldon_Scott has pointed you to the guide to getting access to the core module lectures. Just request access to the Alumni groups that you are eligible for! I’m excited that you’re going to review the material - it is SO good!