Introduction: Sarah

member_introductions

(Sarah Malcangi) #1

Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah and I live in Colorado. I was raised by an atheist and became a Christian 14 years ago after spending time to discover what the truth is. I was studying apologetics before I knew what the word meant. My passion is encouraging others to seek the truth and to have an examined faith.

In my free time I write on my Apologetics website, study various apologetic topics, and love talking to others about truth. I look forward to connecting with you all.

(SeanO) #2

Welcome @SarahMalcangi and praise God for His work in your life! It is so great to have you here and look forwarding to seeing you out on the forums. May God bless the opportunities you have to share His truth with others in your family and among your friends and use you mightily for His Kingdom!

(Helen Tan) #3

Hi @SarahMalcangi, welcome to Connect! I’m looking forward to hearing from you in the discussions. I’m relatively new to Apologetics, having only heard about it when I discovered RZIM in 2016 and it changed my approach and is continuing to equip me in talking to others. Looking forward to learning from you.

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

Welcome to the best commuinty on the web. People from all over the world all with a heart for Jesus. Looking forward to your thoughts.

(Ivy Tyson) #5

Welcome aboard, @SarahMalcangi ! It’s always great to meet another Coloradan here! I grew up in Colorado Springs and lived there until I moved to Georgia last year. I wonder if we have some people in common? It’s wonderful to have you with us! I hope that you find blessing, encouragement, and opportunities to grow here in the online community.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Hello @SarahMalcangi. Welcome to Connect! I look forward to learn with you. :slight_smile:

(Sarah Malcangi) #7

It’s possible but I’ve only lived here for about 6 years. I do love it here.

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Hi Sarah, I’m so glad you’ve joined! I look forward to learning from you; we want to treat atheists with the utmost of respect and empathy, and I believe you will be a valuable guide as we grow in these characteristics here.

(David Bruce Young) #9

Welcome Sarah. Would you mind sharing the address of your apologetics website?

(Sarah Malcangi) #10

Not at all. It’s www.sarahmalcangi.com

(Tim Ramey) #11

@SarahMalcangi
Great site. Sarah! I’ve bookmarked it. Wonderful job. Keep up the great work!

(Sarah Malcangi) #12

Thank you!

(Keith Grant) #13

Welcome Sarah! Your story will inspire so many people who know loved ones who don’t believe or want anything to do with God. Keep sharing!

Keith

(Olivia Davis) #14

Hi Sarah!! Happy to have you here! I think your determination to discover what the truth is is really inspiring and I look forward to learning with you and from you!

(Jason Walker) #15

Amen and welcome

(Jason Walker) #16

Welcome and amen for your journey

(Ethan Thomas) #17

Great to meet you Sarah! Welcome to the community, and I look forward to getting to know you better!