Introduction: Scott

(Scott) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Scott. I’m from Ohio in the U.S.A., married with step children and grandchildren and of course, a loving wife. I accepted Christ as savior in 1992. I have a masters in business and associates in graphic communications. I might be classified as highly educated but I’m a down-to-earth gentlemen who struggled every step of the way in obtaining that education. Regardless, I don’t see up or down but eye-to-eye with my fellow human beings. This is a good segue in the fact that as I struggled to obtain my education, I struggle on how to provide good solid reasoning to hard questions and to give reason for the hope I have in a materialistic world beyond just the word of God - much like everyone else I suspect. :slight_smile:

Almost since the day I was saved I believe God has given me the gift to understand and interpret his word and to teach and encourage. Others seem to believe and confirm the same, so I’m here in an attempt to penetrate my thick head to further learn, understand and defend my faith from a biblical worldview in a conflicted world.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello, Scott (@S_Vallery). Welcome to Connect! Let’s grow together and learn in this community. May we be able to serve more God’s people through it. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @S_Vallery! We’re glad you’ve found us here on Connect.It’s encouraging to hear you speak frankly about your struggle to understand some of the reasoning we encounter outside (or even inside!) the church. You’re definitely not alone in that respect! Look forward to having you aboard. :grin: