Introduction: Shaun

member_introductions

(Shaun Thomson) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Shaun. I am from Scotland but living and working in Denmark with my wife and daughter. I became a Christian when I was 14, that was 15 years ago. I completed the core module a year and a half ago, thoroughly enjoyed it and still have a strong interest in apologetics. I am currently reading Alister McGrath’s book “Mere Apologetics” and finding it very helpful.

Shaun

(SeanO) #2

@shaunmthomson Welcome to Connect! McGrath’s title is a play on one of the books that influenced me when I was 14/15 in a huge way - Mere Christianity. That is the time in my life when I became more serious about the faith I grew up with…

Look forward to seeing you out on the forms. The Lord be with you and your family!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard. That is a really good book. I got to hear Alister at is Summer Institute that Ravi Zacharias International Ministry has hosted. Brilliant. The core module was a blessing wasn’t it? Are you taking any of the other electives?

(Megan Kemp) #4

Hi Shaun! It’s nice to have you here in Connect! What about Mere Apologetics has been most helpful to you?