Introduction: Sheila

member_introductions

(Sheila Devi Subramaniam) #1

Hi everyone,
I am Sheila Devi, a school teacher from Malaysia. I was baptised on 4th. December 2016.
New in my walk in Christ.

(SeanO) #2

Welcome @Sheila_Devi_Subramaniam! Praise the Lord for your baptism - we celebrate with you - as does all of Heaven! May you continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ each and every day and may the Spirit of Christ dwell in you richly. Look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

(Sheila Devi Subramaniam) #3

Thank You Bro Sean.
Am really very excited being here .
sheila

(Tim Ramey) #4

@Sheila_Devi_Subramaniam
I don’t even know you but I am proud of you and how you are taking steps to grow in your new found Friend. Don’t ever hesitate to make comments or ask questions, feeling inhibited to do so because you are new in Jesus. We all have so much that we can learn from you as much as you can from us. We are privileged to have you with us.

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

@Sheila_Devi_Subramaniam In the church I attend after every baptism our preacher says "And all God’s children said " and the congregation responses “Amen”. I say Amen to you and welcome to connect.

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi Sheila,

What a privilege it is to meet you through Connect! I’m delighted to know you and look forward to learning from you. Please do stimulate our thinking with your questions and contributions to discussions here - we’d consider it an incredible gift to grow in Christ with you!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #7

Hello @Sheila_Devi_Subramaniam. Welcome to Connect! I hope that the Lord will help you grow further through this community. :slight_smile: