Introduction: Sheryl

(Sheryl Treadwell) #1

Hi everyone! I am anxious to learn more from all of you! I taught a women’s Bible study for many years in the US, but now God has given me a new assignment. I am teaching Conversational English using the Bible. In the class are Muslim women from the Middle East and Africa, Hindu women from India, Buddhists from China, Japan and South Korea and a several Asian Christians. We are Storying through the Bible and having interesting, fruitful discussions after the stories. I will never forget a Hindu woman’s response to the creation story,” God is like a Father and Adam and Eve are like his children.” A Chinese woman responded, “I have never heard this story before. I must think about it.” A Muslim woman said, “ I love these stories!” We pray that they will fall in love with Jesus and follow Him.

(SeanO) #2

@Exbsftl Welcome to Connect! Praise God for your ministry and may the Lord Jesus bless it richly - may He give these women open eyes and hearts to see the glory of God in the Gospel.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Welcome to Connect, Sheryl!! Wow, that sounds like awesome and noble work you’re doing. Praise God! Glad to have you here in the community.

(Randall Banfield) #4

I pray God gives your ministry an overflowing cup of blessings.

(Cam Kufner) #5

Welcome aboard, Sheryl! Thank you for sharing that. It’s awesome to hear stuff like that. I pray that God uses you more and more to lead those who are lost to the reality of the cross of Christ and that he grants you the right words to say and the wisdom and understanding necessary for fulfilling such an awesome task. God bless!