Introduction: Simon Däster

member_introductions

(Simon Däster) #1

Hi everyone

I’m more to glad the RZIM Connect. I have finished the core module last month; it was a great experience. Looking for more :smiley:

I life in Zurich, Switzerland, and do persue my doctoral degree in physics.

Hope to get to know some of you, in the forum as well in real life.

In Christ

Simon

(SeanO) #2

@sdaester Welcome Simon! What is the focus of your PhD? I am also in graduate school. May the Lord bless you with wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him as you seek His face.

(Keldon Scott) #3

@sdaester welcome aboard. Best wishes to you and your continuing studies. I encourage you to delve into some of the electives if you are able. If you thought the core module was awesome I think you will be very inspired by the electives. I feel encouraged to share your experiences and request prayer warriors come alongside you during times of study and exhaustion. Best to you in your endeavors

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @sdaester,

Welcome! It is a privilege to meet you. I’m grateful that a brother in Christ is pursuing a doctoral degree in physics - this will open doors for you to help many in your daily work as well as in sharing your faith. I trust you will be an invaluable resource for other believers in Connect and hope we can also encourage you in your faith.

(Simon Däster) #5

Hi SeanO

I do research in solid state physics, focusing on ultrafast processes in solids. Especially, on the electron response behavior of magnetic or electric charged semiconductor’s surfaces.

May the Lord bless you as well!

(Simon Däster) #6

Hi Keldon

Thanks very much for your welcome wishes.
I will have a look at the electives.
All the best to you, too!

(Simon Däster) #7

Hi Carson

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.
I’m curious, which doors will open :smiley: Thanks for your encouraging words, and may the Lord, our God, bless you as well!