Introduction: Stephanie Johnson

(Stephanie johnston) #1

Hi everyone, I’m Stephanie. My husband and I have been in ministry for awhile, just moved to a new position leading a Christian retreat center. Pretty excited about what all God is doing and will do here. Thankful for RZIM and looking forward to connecting here!

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi @Stephj, welcome to Connect! Very happy to have you here to grow together in the things of God. Connect is a vibrant and friendly community of people whose hearts are on fire for God. We connect and encourage one another, and we certainly look forward to getting to know you. Is there anything you are interested in at the moment in terms of your Christian walk and ministry? There are lots of people with knowledge, experience and ideas here to draw from.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello, Stephanie (@Stephj). I’m glad to have you here with us. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Welcome, Stephanie, to the Connect community!! Glad to have you here.:blush:

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @Stephj! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect! Where in the world do you operate a retreat centre?

(Stephanie johnston) #6

Hi Kathleen, we are almost in the middle of nowhere, in the northwestern part of SD. Nearest Wal-Mart is 2 hours away if that gives a sense of remoteness. But a great place to get away to focus on God. Our motto is Rest, Restore, Renew (referring to our relationship with Jesus)