Introduction: Steve Livingston

(Stephen Livingston) #1

Good afternoon. I just heard about RZIM Connect via the Ask Away podcast. Great idea! I’m passionate about apologetics and hope to connect with others.

I am married with 1 son (age 3.5). We moved to the States in 2017 from Honduras and recently moved to live in Ruckersville, Virginia.

Blessings!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welcome to Connect, Steve! Great to have you here, man. Looking forward to hearing more. Please check out the threads - if you haven’t, already. Post, comment or begin a new one if you like. Again, WELCOME!

(Kenneth Edmund) #3

God bless you Steve. Welcome to the family. It is really a blessing to be a part of this network.

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @slivings99. Ask away is awesome. Participate as frequently as you can. God-bless your journey and thank you for joining us.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @slivings99! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect! We pray that this community will be a place of strengthening and encouragement for you and your apologetic/evangelistic ministry. :slight_smile: Were you yourself born in Honduras? Was just wondering how your family’s transition to the States was going? I know from experience that it can be pretty rough!

(Stephen Livingston) #6

@KMac I was born in the States and lived in Honduras as a missionary and later as a teacher, a total of 11 years. My wife is Honduran and our son is bi-national born in Honduras.