Introduction: Steve Rivera

(Steve Rivera) #1

Hi everyone,

I’m so glad to finally find a place to seek for truth. I pray that God will open my eyes and teach me everything I need to know about Him. I just want to say thank you and hope this will be a journey of finding Christ through this community.

God Bless

(SeanO) #2

@Steve_Rivera Right there with you man - may the Spirit of Christ grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him. You’ll find this community a great place to ask any questions that come to mind and to jump into some meaningful discussions. See you on the forms.

(Corey) #3

Welcome Steve! Where are you from? I look forward to growing through this community as well alongside you.

(Steve Rivera) #4

I’m originally from Chicago IL, and currently reside in Indianapolis, IN! Were are you from if I may ask? Thanks for connecting! I look forward to the same for us as well!!

GB

(Corey) #5

I’m from Houston and currently live in Houston. I’m getting ready to move towards Austin Texas in the next few months. I’m grateful to meet you virtually!

(Kathleen) #6

Welcome to Connect, @Steve_Rivera! We’re glad you’ve joined the community here. Look forward to learning with and from you out in the forums!