Introduction: Stewart Andred

(Stewart Andres) #1

Hello my name is Stewart I’ve been off and on hear for some time now and I keep on getting reminded I haven done a introduction yet and really I want that badge :joy:. This past year I’ve been making leeps back to Christ thanks to My Mother chalanging me. I was a wishy-washy Christian simply Because I did not know better. Thanks to Rzim and TSC and Ligonier Ministries I have found my faith and now have a solid foundation on which to stand on. I love learning about history and now the Bible currently reading kings and enjoying it.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Duke,

Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve joined and introduced yourself. It is really helpful and encouraging to hear a little bit about the members of the community. I love that you have found a solid foundation for your faith - and your life. I look forward to discussing 1 and 2 Kings with you, and any other questions you have, as we both journey to maturity in Jesus together.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Duke . We are glad to have you with us. It is fun to see the excitement when truth is found. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I look forward to reading your posts. Let us know what in Kings has impacted you the most when you get a chance. God bless.

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

Glad that you made it official. I think everyone here has has a similar story of wishy-washness. The good news is that God is persistence and merciful. Welcome and looking forward to your contributions.

(Marvin Mauro) #5

Hi Stewart!
We welcome you back here.
I appreciate your honesty about what you have been going through, and I think
we all have those wishy-washy season or attitude despite of having faith.
What matters now is that you’re back on your feet and faith.

I am looking forward to hear from your learning and experiences too.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Glad to see you here, Stewart (@Duke). Hearing about your mom is such a blessing. Please feel free to ask people here about the faith to sharpen you. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Stewart Andres) #7

The faith of elijah has probably the biggest impact other then the relationship he had with God and the realization that we can all obtain the same relationship.

(Keldon Scott) #8

Isn’t it amazing that something that was written so long ago has such applicable impact today? Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day