Introduction: Subalakshmi velayutham

(Subalakshmi) #1

Dear everyone,

I am quite excited to get connected with RZIM connect :slight_smile: Might not be too late for me.
I am From India, chennai. And I am child born to HIndu father and christian Mother. Yet family customs are ruled by my father so Hinduism. But as Jesus says “I knew your name even before you were born”, Yes it is. Without anyones counsel, Jesus impinged His Name and trust Him. I never seen a single person in my Mothers family standing for God. Im 33 now. God has be too good and leading me thru the heavy challenges.
When I heard first time about Ravi Zachariah, I felt overwhelmed in spirit. And continued to know aboout Nabeel… Seeing both of their teaching and preached refreshes my spirit. The way they be for the TRUTH… Wow…
Thank you Ravi :slight_smile:

This is my Blog: subainchrist.blogspot.com

Love you all :slight_smile:

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

Welcome Suba! I too am a Christian from a Hindu background. Praising God for the Lord’s work in your life. Connect has been a great platform to learn from each other. Look forward to getting to know more about your story through your posts. God bless!

(Kim O.) #3

Welcome! Look forward to learning more:)

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @subainchrist,

Welcome! It is not too late for you. :slight_smile: In fact, I am encouraged that more and more Christians from a Hindu background are joining Connect! You may want to join the Interested In Hinduism group (https://connect.rzim.org/groups/Interested_in_Hinduism). As it grows, we will increasingly tag this group in conversations about Hinduism to help you be aware of discussions most relevant to you. I pray that we will be able to encourage you and that God will empower you so that many in your family stand for God.

(Megan Kemp) #5

Hello, and welcome to RZIM Connect! I am so delighted you’ve joined this community, and I, too, like Carson, pray you and and your family may be able to stand for God.

In Christ,
Megan

(Subalakshmi) #6

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Yes

(Subalakshmi) #7

Thanks you Carson for ur warm welcome :yum: And I’m passionate about Truth … Its revelations… Would be veru glad to know much thru this connect . Amen

(Subalakshmi) #8

Thanks so much Megan :blush::+1::+1:

(Subalakshmi) #9

Yes sure I will Lakshmi :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

(Scott) #10

Hi Subalakshmi!

Chennai! That is great. I’m American but I have worked with many of your fellow natives in one of the international corporate banks. One from Chennai! Small world. Be encouraged. Especially here at RZIM. What is great about RZIM is that you have founders and leaders that absolutely understand an encourage you in your faith – and are great examples with great testimony.

I look forward to seeing you participate in the community.

Scott

(Subalakshmi) #11

Oh Glad to hear. Thanks for ur encouragement :grin::grin:

(Matthew Mingus) #12

Welcome Subalakshmi,

It is great to have you here. One of things that I love about this ministry is being able to hear from believers in so many different places all around the world. I look forward to hearing more from you and thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. God bless you and thank you Subalakshmi.

Matthew Mingus

(Subalakshmi) #13

Thank you for Love n concern :heart_eyes: