Introduction: Suzanne

(Suzanne Richardson) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Suzanne and I’m ecstatic and feel very blessed to be a part of Connect! I’m new to apologetics and also a relatively “new” believer. I recently finished the Core Module, where I learned an extensive amount, yet still so much to learn. Definitely hope to learn from another elective in the future too. There have been and are so many questions that I long to discuss with other believers and looking forward to hearing from one and all! Also, already loving to read and learn from others’ questions and responses as well. Excited to get to know and learn from you all!

(SeanO) #2

@ZanneR Welcome to Connect Suzanne! So glad you have joined us. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus as you continue to seek Him. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and questions on the forms.

(LaTricia J.) #3

Greetings and welcome Suzanne - I love your enthusiasm! :smile: You will always find someone here to engage with, so ask away and jump right on in to any of the discussions.

(Keldon Scott) #4

@ZanneR Welcome aboard. So glad you have engaged in the core module. I am 56 years old and wish that I had had that kind of firm grounding in apologetics before 2014 when I took it. Definitely do seek out the electives as they are equally as helpful and insightful. Please participate often is you will get the most out of it when you do. God-bless your journey.