Introduction: Tasha Morton

member_introductions

(Natasha Morton) #1

Hi everyone!
My name is Tasha and I live in North Carolina. I’m really looking forward to getting reconnected (or connected) with everyone and enjoying fellowship and growth in like minded Christians. I look forward to building relationships and walking this amazing journey with each of you and sharing thoughts, encouragement and experiences. ’

God bless!!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Tasha, welcome! Thank you for introducing yourself. I find that the regular conversations in Connect keep me inspired and equipped to live out my faith. It is also comforting to know there’s a community here that ‘has my back’ when I get a tough question and need some additional perspectives on how to answer it. I look forward to getting to know you!

(SeanO) #3

@natasha.morton Welcome to Connect! Look forward to seeing you out on the forums. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here and may you know more of His heart each day as you walk with Jesus.

(Mitch) #4

Welcome Natasha, blessings from Belfast.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Hello @natasha.morton! I affirm your desire to grow with like-minded Christians. I hope that your stay here will edify you and be able to worship God more and serve His people. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Natasha Morton) #6

Thanks for the welcoming! I’m excited to be in this group! I agree completely that its nice to know I have a place to come to for tough questions or just to engage is amazing Christian based discussions (which are always so informative!).

(Scott) #7

Hi Natasha! Welcome! I’m pretty much attempting to do the same and reconnect and grow. I wish you well in look forward to seeing you in the community.

Scott