Introduction: Taylor Cruz

(Taylor Cruz) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Taylor! I am married and have two kids, live in the United States, and am currently in ministry. I took the Core Module and loved it all. Everyone in the class was extremely intelligent and kind, which definitely dwarfed what little I know. But that’s why I’m here in RZIM connect!! I wanted to be part of this community so I could get help answering questions I just don’t know! I would love to add to discussions whenever appropriate of course, but with so many intelligent men and women of God I imagine I’ll be here for a while to just learn and consume rather than teach and create. Thank you for letting me be part of this community.

8 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Welcome Taylor!

2 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Taylor. :smiley: Praise the Lord for your heart to serve Him through leading His flock. I am certain your congregation will be blessed to have a leader so diligently seeking to know Him more deeply. Don’t be intimidated- I’m looking forward to hearing from you on the threads!

2 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #4

Welcome Taylor, You will love it here. Like you said, there are so many intelligent people but you can take comfort in the fact that there are a few around, like me, who know very little!!

1 Like
(Lindsay Brandt) #5

Hello, Taylor! Welcome to Connect! From talking to different people, I think there are many others, including myself, who fee the same way you do–intimidated at first (and I’ll let you in on a little secret: I still feel a little timid sometimes, and I’ve been on Connect for a little time now.), but hopefully it will help to remember that we are all here to learn, and no matter how intelligent others may seem, no one person has all the answers. God designed us each uniquely, and so only you can give in the way you can give it. That being said, when you are comfortable, I know I would love to hear from you on different topics! We all have a lot to learn :).

2 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #6

Hi Taylor! Welcome to Connect. We’re so glad that you’re here. I definitely took some time in the beginning just to soak in all the knowledge before I started participating (and, frankly, I currently have eyes on your topic, “provoking thought in the thoughtless,” because I don’t have an answer for it, haha). While some are more educated in some areas than others, we all have valuable things to add because we have different life experiences and passions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #7

Hey, Taylor!

I loved the Core Module, as well… so much gleaning from so many wise and thoughtful people : )

2 Likes