Introduction: Taylor Schenone

(Taylor) #1

Hi everyone!

My name is Taylor Schenone and I am a relentless follower of Jesus. Currently I live in Fort Myers, FL with my lovely bride of 17 years and two of my three kids. RZIM and several of Ravi’s books were instrumental in my coming to trust Jesus as Lord and Savior. My journey to prove how foolish those that professed a faith in Jesus was intentionally started in 2001 when I married my wife. We lost my brother to a heroine overdose (I got him started on drugs) and her dad to cancer during our first year of marriage. That first year in our life together really gave me a chance to chew on some existential questions…to which I had never really researched or investigated with any effort. In 2008 I trusted Jesus and it’s been a wild ride ever since. Today, I serve as an Elder at Riverside Church and use the business that Jesus has given me to steward as an opportunity to share Him with the lost, wandering or to disciple those that are active in their faith.

Glad to be a part of the community!

Taylor

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Amen, brother and WELCOME to the Connect community!! I’m so glad that your journey has not only lead you to this particular community but also the greater Body of Christ and to our Head Shepherd, Jesus. We appreciate you, here and look forward to all you bring AND to being a blessing to you. God’s every blessing to you and yours, man!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@Tschenone, So glad to have you join this community. Thanks for sharing about your journey. I look forward to seeing how God will use those difficult turns in your own journey and the wisdom you have gained in the process in this community. It’s amazing how God weaves our stories. Welcome!

(Ken Rose) #4

Welcome brother Taylor to RZIM Connect. You have a powerful story, I’m very sorry for your losses. Praise the Lord to hear about your journey, you asked Him some tough questions, and He kept His promise to never leave you (Romans 8:37-39). I look forward to reading your posts. God Bless.

• Ken

(Taylor) #5

Thank you for the encouragement and the welcome!

(Taylor) #6

Thank you! Glad to be here.

(Taylor) #7

Amen! Thank you my brother.

(Sujan) #8

@Tschenone Welcome to the connect and thanks for sharing your experiences.