Introduction: Teresa McMillan

(Teresa) #1

Hello er’body,

I chose Jesus Oct 31, 2000. That was the best decision I’ve ever made. I knew that night I would be telling about Him and learning about Him the rest of my life. And that is what is has been. I feel called to every nation…so far have been to 49.

I work with the World Race https://www.worldrace.org/ as a mentor. That means I get to travel on their journey, disciple them, and take them evangelizing.

This year, God asked me to focus more on apologetics so this will be my 3rd event with RZIM.

To say I am stoked to be a part of this would be an understatement.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello Teresa (@teresamaureenmcmillan). Welcome to Connect. I’m glad to have you here. May this community be able to help you more in learning about God and sharpen your skills in telling others about Him. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @teresamaureenmcmillan! So glad to have you with us here on Connect. I had a friend who did World Race, gosh, it has to have been 5-6 years ago now. I caught up to him when he got back and he had some INCREDIBLE stories to tell! I love that mission concept! What’s been the most rewarding part of your job for you?

(Teresa) #4

Oh man…the changed lives. You watch it happen before your eyes. And I mean the missionaries that go on these trips. We also see this in the people we are reaching out to. It’s like watching God write the most amazing stories.

(Elizabeth C) #5

Hi Teresa!

Welcome to RZIMConnect! I am really looking forward to hearing more about your journey and your experiences; it sounds like you have a pretty incredible mission field!

Best,
Elizabeth

(Sarah Stoddard) #6

Hello @teresamaureenmcmillan! I thought it was interesting that you mentioned how much it changes the lives of those going on the missions trips rather than the ones receiving the visitors. After traveling to various countries myself, developing countries especially, its impossible not to come back a completely changed person. Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you are on an amazing journey and provide a wonderful avenue for others to go on amazing journeys, as well. I just joined, as well! Welcome!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #7

Welcome to Connect, Teresa!!! So glad to have you here and I am really looking forward to hearing more from you. What you do sounds very interesting. Blessings, sister!