Introduction: Thabani Bvungidzire

(Thabani Bvungidzirre) #1

Hey everyone ,my name is thabani bvungidzire ,I’m a Zimbabwean but I currently reside in Ireland .I first learnt about apologetics when I stumbled on Ravi’s YouTube video explaining on the presence of God and suffering ,It was an important question which I found the answer satisfactory .I hope we get to share and discuss on God goodness and live in love

(SeanO) #2

@Thabanie Welcome to Connect! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here. See you on the forums.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Thabanie! It is really good to have you join us. The question of suffering is a very tough one so I’m glad that you were able to find a rational response. I have found those rational responses to many many questions. So, I hope that you are able to share that which you have experienced as well as continue to ask questions, and I trust this connect site will be a source of information, friendship and blessing for you. I love Ireland. Where did you end up? God bless. Kel.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @Thabanie! Glad to have you here on Connect. I hope Ireland is treating you well. I live down in England, and I have several friends here from various African nations and they (and I!) all suffer through the cold, dark, damp winters. :wink: But I’m sure you’re much more resilient than we are. Ha! Look forward to seeing you out in the conversations!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Hello @Thabanie. Welcome to Connect! May the Lord help us live in worship and love for Him and His people as we grow together here. :slight_smile: