Introduction: Thomas Jackson

(Thomas Jackson) #1

Hi everyone! I’m from Florida. I’m a homeschooled senior in highschool who’s passion is to become an evangelist and an apologetic. To dedicate my life to God, to defend his word, and do it through the Holy Spirit. I hope to discuss matters that’ll strength each other in spirit.

God bless!

(Jessie James Torres ) #2

Welcome Thomas, I pray for you wisdom and all spiritual understanding in the knowledge of Him.

I pray that we in the RZIM walk as brothers in Christ fulfilling the laws of Jesus in the edification of others.

Be blessed Mr. JACKSON.

(SeanO) #3

@Thomas_Jackson Merry Christmas and welcome to Connect! That is great - may Jesus grant you wisdom and discernment as you seek to honor Him with your life. And may His Spirit fill you with joy, strength and glory as you seek His face.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @Thomas_Jackson! I love it that we have a number of guys and gals in high school who have joined us. We pray that this community can be a place of challenge and encouragement for you as you journey on in your faith. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

(Daren L McClellan) #5

Welcome Thomas.
Is this what you preferred to be called?

(Thomas Jackson) #6

Sure, I’ve been called Tom, tommy, tj, but Thomas is fine.

(Laurie King) #7

Welcome Thomas! It is so heartwarming to hear of young people who are sold out to Christ. Sometimes the news can be so disheartening making it appear that Christianity is irrelevant for young people. Your intro made my heart leap for joy.

(Magdalene David ) #8

Welcome Tom to RZIM. Really happy to hear about your zeal for God. Hope you grow closer to him and fulfill his purpose for your life.

(Nthabiseng Machedi ) #9

Hi Thomas.

I have just arrived too. Welcome!