Introduction: Tiago Carvalho

member_introductions

(Tiago de Carvalho) #1

Greetings,

I was born and raised in Portugal, but since many years I’ve been living in Switzerland.
There’s much to say but to be short, I came to Christ Jesus in 2015, and all thanks be to God, who revealed to me the way I should go, and ultimately ended my spiritual quest for truth.

Watching Mr. Zacharias has been very pratical to me, so I’m very thankful to be part of such an online community.

Blessings to all of you, in the name of our Lord Jesus, Amen.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@TC85, Welcome here! Wonderful to hear of you coming to a knowledge of the truth in Jesus after a long search! Cant wait to get to know more of your journey through your posts. May you find this Connect community as a place to grow and reach out to those in your life effectively!

(SeanO) #3

@TC85 Welcome to Connect! Praise God that you have come to know Him through our Lord and Savior Jesus! The Lord bless you with a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Joshua Spare) #4

Welcome to Connect, @TC85! I’m excited that you found your way to this community, and I look forward to hearing more from you as you begin to ask thought-provoking questions offer wise and thoughtful words of advice!

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @TC85,

Welcome! Praise God that you have come to know Jesus! I am glad to be your brother in Christ. I look forward to growing in my faith with you as we pray for and serve one another in Connect.

(Julia Bracewell) #6

Hey Tiago,
Welcome :slight_smile: Glad to see a fellow Portuguese! My mom immigrated from Lisbon to Canada in the 70’s. Looking forward to hearing from you on here.