Introduction: Tim Thompson

(Tim Thompson) #1

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

I am a husband and father of 3 (13, 11, 8). I grew up in a Christian home and was blessed with two wonderful parents. While I have always pursued Christ for most of my life, my life and faith in God changed dramatically a little over 6 years ago as a result of my wife’s bipolar disease. Thanks to an amazing group of guys and loving family, I learned to trust in God and lean not on my own ability. I am now a Senior Manager at Amazon who is looking to share the good news to those at my work, to serve those who are struggling, and to draw in a deeper understanding of God.

I’m looking forward to doing some of this through the RZIM Connect community.

(Mark Lawler) #2

Welcome Tim. I’m glad you’re here. Our adult son has been diagnosed as bipolar many years ago. We’ve experienced the challenges of processing it in the family dynamics. God is gracious and gives us What we need to get that it. Looking forward to your insights in this community.

(SeanO) #3

@stu0590 Welcome to Connect and Merry Christmas! Praise the Lord for your faith in Him and a solid Christian community. May Jesus continue to strengthen your faith through His Spirit and fill you with the joy, strength and wisdom you need each day as well as bring peace and healing to your dear wife. Much love brother - look forward to talking on the forms.

(Thomas Jackson) #4

Merry Christmas Tim! Welcome to the community. I pray that you’ll grow closer and closer to God. I hope that you and your wife may find strength in God and that your relationship would rely solely on God’s steadfast love.

God bless!