Introduction: Tim

(Isireli Jitoko) #1

Hi everyone,

I am a 42 year old who found God late in life and began to have a lot of questions I felt were silly or irrelevant in regards to spirituality. I also realised that my life had a direction and the journey was with God. I came across Ravi Zacharias on YouTube and listen to the RZIM podcast as much as I can and felt this was the next step. I am Fijian ethnically and live in Australia and am looking forward to reading what this app has to offer.

BR,

Tim

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @Tim1! I’m so happy to have you along in our community here on Connect! I’m curious to hear more about those “silly” questions - what kind of questions did you, or do you, have? Are they questions that you are still pondering?

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Tim. So glad you have connected. This site has much to offer. As you will note there are so many kind and dedicated christians who want to connect across the world. We have mutually intriguing questions to explore with each other, in addition to supporting and encouraging each other. I truly hope that you enjoy the dialog and participate often. God-bless.

(Isireli Jitoko) #4

Thank you Joshua, I have found the RZIM ministry very helpful in answering a lot of them as well as enjoyable to listen and read. I will not hesitate to ask if I have any I don’t find the answers for

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @Tim1! Love having some more Asia-Pacific folks on here. I was in AUS for the first time ever last month, and I was pretty reluctant to leave! :sunglasses: We pray that this community can be an encouragement to you as your journey on in your faith!

(Isireli Jitoko) #6

Thank you @KMac and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay👍🏽