Introduction: Timothy Clary

(Timothy Clary) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Timothy Clary. I live near Atlanta, Georgia with my wife of almost 30 yrs. I am a scientist and business owner, and have a passion for learning apologetics. I am humbled to learn from so many on this site and pray that God continue to teach us in grace and truth.
God bless all here

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @Timbo! So glad that you have found us. :slight_smile: What branch of the sciences are you in? Although I’m more of a humanities person myself, I very much appreciate the insight and approach of my scientist friends. Look forward to seeing you out in the forums!

(Joshua Spare) #3

Hey @Timbo, welcome to Connect! It sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer as you come to join this community; I really do look forward to hearing from you as you begin to engage in the conversations! As Kathleen asked, I would love to hear more about your background, both in science and in business! Welcome to Connect!

(Timothy Clary) #4

Thanks, Kathleen and Joshua, for the welcome. Briefly, I’m an organic chemist by training, but also do a fair bit of engineering. I own a specialty chemical manufacturing firm, where we develop and make process chemicals- additives that enhance the production of other things, like paper, textiles, food, metals, etc. Quite a bit of our focus is environmental impact improvement.
I’m very thankful that God gave me an appreciation and fascination for His creation at an early age. I love to share little tidbits about the incredible order and design in nature with others, especially the young ones.
God bless all here

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

Glad you could join us. Looking forward to your comments and your POV. The community has a number of technical folks and business folks on board. Welcome.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Welcome to Connect, Timothy (@Timbo)! You have an exciting combination of occupations, and I love to hear that you’re married for almost 30 years. I hope to learn more from you in this community! :slight_smile:

(Ken Hanson) #7

Hi Timbo! I’m new to this forum, but not new to RZIM’s efforts and teachings. Blessings!