Introduction: Tobi White

Hi everyone,
I am from Australia but I have recently moved over to Scotland to work as a nurse here.
I completed the core module, and would love to look into doing a few more modules Sometime in the future. Look forward to getting to know people here and learning more about communicating my faith.

11 Likes

Hi @myshirtlooksbetteronmysister, welcome to connect. Congratulations on completing the Core Module! What was your most profound lesson? I look forward to reading more about you as you engage here. Enjoy browsing through the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @myshirtlooksbetteronmysister. Thank you for coming alongside connect to share the information and foundation that you have thankfully obtained through your studies as well as the core module. I hope you do get to take some of the electives that the Academy has available because they are so rich. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome! So glad to have you here and to hear about your desire to share your faith! We look forward to your contributions and questions!

4 Likes

Hi Tobi,
I’m fairly new to RZIM connect and am contemplating the core module after the first of the year. I would love to hear about your experience? Greatest take-a-way? Greatest impact on you personally? Or whatever seems important to you to share.

1 Like

Hello,
I am also waiting for another module, specifically that of Islam
Blessings

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, Tobi! We’re glad you’ve joined us. I love that you’ve moved to Scotland. It’s a second home for me! What city have you settled in? Edinburgh is one of my favourite cities, but Inverness and the Highlands are the closest to my heart. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Tobi @myshirtlooksbetteronmysister! Welcome to Connect :blue_heart:!

I’m curious—what prompted you to move to Scotland to practice nursing?

1 Like

Hi sig. Thanks for the welcome. I loved the core module, so much to learn. For me I think overcoming my anxieties about communicating with people about their core beliefs was huge. I had no idea how easy it would be and how easy to make so much more meaningful connections with people.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. I just noticed your user name ha ha! Too funny :smile:

1 Like

Hi Tobi, welcome! Same here, after taking the core module, I plan to make the budget and time for more classes. So helpful and insightful. Hope you settle in well in Scotland, He goes before you in all endeavours - be encouraged! :slight_smile:

2 Likes