Introduction: TomH

(ThomasHeld) #1

Hi everyone from sunny South Florida,

Glad to meet everyone. It was a great experience taking the Core Module. So many wonderful people teaching and sharing! Looking forward to reconnecting with my fellow classmates and meeting new friends here.

The Lord rescued me a long time ago when I was just a little boy and I love Him for that. Now, we live in challenging times and the only hope for this world is Jesus. May He continue to guide and lead us. Ravi and RZIM are truly blessed, and it’s a blessing for all of us to be here. May we all continue to be a blessing to this world until that day the Lord tells us, “Well done, My good and faithful servant.”

God bless everyone in Jesus’ name!

(SeanO) #2

@TomH Praise the King! So glad you have joined us here on Connect and may Christ bless you with opportunities to serve others in His name each and every day. Glad you enjoyed the Core Module and may His Spirit fill you as you continue to walk with our mighty and glorious Savior!

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome! I’m glad you have seen God’s faithfulness over the years and now look expectantly towards His future faithfulness. Look forward to hearing from you!

(Ogah) #4

Glory to God, may we all be blessed amen.

(ThomasHeld) #5

Thanks, Sean. All the best to you. God bless and yes, Praise the King!

(ThomasHeld) #6

Thanks, Brittany. It’s great to be here with everyone. I pray everyday that the Lord will grant us wisdom as we lift each other up and go forward into this broken world. God bless!

(ThomasHeld) #7

Thanks, Samuel. Yes, Glory to God! May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding fall upon you and yours. God bless!