Introduction: Tracy Schneider

Hello everyone! I live in Wisconsin and have completed the core module. I am also feverishly trying to finish an elective on the Bible. I have truly enjoyed being a part of each of these classes and have learned so much from everyone. It is great to have a place to ask questions as well as to see the questions that others have and know that I am not alone.

I look forward to everything that I am going to learn through this group as well and I am grateful for a forum like this.

5 Likes

Hi, Tracy :slight_smile: . Welcome to Connect! That’s cool that you’re taking a class right now. Several of the folks on Connect have the “Academy Alum” banner. What a great opportunity that is.

Hop right in and see what’s going on in here. Please chime in! God bless you :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome, Tracy @tracys! I find education so much richer and more formative for me when I can discuss what I am thinking about with others, so I hope you find that true in your own experience as you bring your learning from the Academy into conversation here on Connect!

3 Likes

And welcome aboard @tracys. So glad you have connected with us. Having you you here with the educational background with the Academy is awesome. The core module was instrumental in my learning. It’s at such a great foundation that I hope you get to share with others here. Let us know how we can help your experience here. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Tracy,
Welcome!n I’ll check out the course!
Thanks for the example!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Patrice

1 Like