Introduction: Travis Squires

member_introductions

(Travis Squires) #1

Hi everyone,
My name is Travis. I live in the great state of Iowa in the United States. I grew up in a small country church and came to place my faith and trust in Jesus as a Sophomore in High School at the age of 15. Now 34, I live with my wife and four kids in the town of Ankeny, a growing metro City in the Des Moines area. I work as a finance professional and have a passion for apologetics and thoroughly enjoy the work put out by RZIM.

I look forward to learning from everyone and hopefully connecting with some like-minded believers in the area.

Travis

(SeanO) #2

Welcome to Connect @TravisRSquires! May the Lord raise up like minded believers around you and bless your time here on the forums.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello @TravisRSquires. It’s encouraging to see someone that’s ahead to me in age passionate to learn more about apologetics and the work of RZIM. I look forward to learn with you in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Brian Weeks) #4

Hi Travis and welcome to Connect! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I’m encouraged to hear how much you enjoy the work RZIM does and I’m looking forward to hearing more from you as we go along. Again, welcome!

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @TravisRSquires,

I think it would be cool if RZIM get-togethers spring up as more and more join Connect from different localities. We look forward to growing together with you in Connect - I hope you’ll ask your questions here and take the opportunity to learn and grow to be of service to others who ask their questions. Welcome!