Introduction: Trishka

member_introductions

(Trishka ) #1

Greetings all!
My name is Trish and I’m from South Africa. Im really excited and hope to learn a lot from everyone. I’m married to a wonderful man, Donovan who supports me so much in seeking my place in spreading God’s word. Thank you everyone at RZIM for this forum.
GOD bless you.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @trish53787,

Welcome! There are many South Africans involved in Connect! @Jean and @Peter just joined recently. I’m delighted to see fellow brothers and sisters in Christ from around the world involved in Connect. I feel a special connection to South Africa as my wife is from Lesotho and so we visit SA about every other year. We honeymooned in Cape Town and I was also in Cape Town for the Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization in 2010.

I hope Connect will be a blessing to both you and your husband Donovan.

(Trishka ) #3

Thank you so much Carson for the warm welcome.

I hope one day we can all meet in person.

May God Bless you and everyone on this journey of “thinking”.

(Jean Daniel Slabbert) #4

Welcome @trish53787!
Wonderful to see another South African on the forum.
And I fully agree… @CarsonWeitnauer, please let us know next time you’re in SA; will be wonderful to meet in person.

(Trishka ) #5

Thank you so much Jean.

I’m living in PMB, where about in South Africa are you from?

(Jean Daniel Slabbert) #6

Ah, you’re closer to the beach than I am… Not jealous of that at all… :blush:

We live in Pretoria

(Warner Joseph Miller) #7

Hey there, Trishka! I just recently was married (like, literally, less than a week ago) and that verse was read by my mother and mother in law. Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to hearing your insight. God’s blessings!:v:t6:

(Ian Mc Ewan ) #8

Hey welcome @trish53787. Looks like we South Africans are taking over Haha. I’m happy you found this community, and I pray you get what God has sent you here for. Enjoy and God bless you! :grinning:

(Trishka ) #9

Oh wow! My husband and I just read your message. That’s awesome! Congratulations!!!

Marriage is the best ONLY when you commit it to the Father.

God Bless

(Gabrielle) #10

So nice to meet you! I hope to visit there someday! Glad to see your husband is very supportive in your spiritual growth!

(Trishka ) #11

Hello Gabrielle, trust you are well in the Lord’s strength & it’s so lovely to meet you.

Where are you from?