Introduction: Vaisal Dathan

member_introductions

(Vaisal Dathan) #1

Hi everyone,
I am Vaisal Dathan, 29yrs old, from Kerala, India.
I am a law graduate.
RZIM core module was a blessing for me.
Learning with all of you is a joy for me.
Awaiting time of togetherness through this new platform.
May Lord’s name be glorified.
God bless all of you.

(Megan Kemp) #2

Hi Vaisal! It’s so nice to have you here in RZIM Connect. I appreciate your warm welcome to others who have joined. I have heard that Kerala is beautiful. My hairdresser’s parents are from there, and return for extended trips each year.

What did you like best about the RZIM core module? What have you been most able to apply?

Bless you!

Megan

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome to the connect site @advvaisal. Really glad you are here. I’m an attorney as well. If there is anything that I can help connect you to please do not hesitate to ask me. I practice primarily family law, what do you think you will be principally involved in?

(SeanO) #4

@advvaisal May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

@advvaisal Welcome to RZIM connect. Looking forward to learn with you. :slight_smile:

(Vaisal Dathan) #6

Hi Megan,
Happy to hear that you have a very “personal” Malayaalee (Keralite) connection. You look really nice. So, credit goes to us!:grinning:
I am preparing for some examinations for job. Also, travels in between. Thats why not able to turn up frequently.
Regarding core module, I begin to listen to others rather than giving gospel directly. The truth that I am communicating to a person rather than his words gave me freedom to ‘lose’ arguments for the sake of winning him for Christ.
I try to find out the worldview that the person holds, by either asking some questions or by inference.
It helps me a lot to communicate and engage.
Let me share an incident. I came to contact with a person who was a frequent visitor of a facebook page “Religion Produces so Much Funny Material for us to Laugh At”. I responded to one of their mocking posts and many people responded. One amond them was this Sneiden if my memory is correct. As our conversation was going on, I messaged about homosexuality as sexual perversion and sin which leads to judgment. Unfortunately, he was a gay, and in fact married one friend of him.
From that point on, he mailed me that he is not interested in continuing the conversation and I crossed the limit.
I felt sad. I could not hide truth for the sake of friendship. I am praying for him. May he turn to God for forgiveness.
From that incident, I learned a lesson. WITHOUT LOVING A PERSON, IF I TRY TO POINT OUT SIN, IT CAUSES ONLY HURTS, NOT REDEMPTION.
Anyway, core module was a blessing.
Thank you.
God bless you
Vaisal.

(Vaisal Dathan) #7

Thank you dear SeanO.:grinning:

(Vaisal Dathan) #8

Me too.
Thank you :grinning: