Introduction: Valerie

(Valerie ) #1

Hi everyone, I am new and excited to participate in discussions and to learn, grow, and to help others do the same.
I’ve volunteered many years at PCC Passion Conferences :+1:t4:and that’s where I learned about Ravi Zacharius and PODCASTS!!! Podcasts enrich my life! Been listening and trying to learn to make a difference for the Kingdom. I love the Lord, he’s my savior and the center of my life.
Jesus answers my prayers! Amen, to God be ALL the glory! :raised_hands:t3:

Hope to help others find the “One” who loves them most too.

I’m finding myself a bit over my head :grimacing:as God brings some unsaved into my path. I asked for it :raising_hand_woman:t2:and the Lord’s providing.

With this group I know I can better respond to the thinkers questions, and the questions are roooolling in. The questions I’ll be presenting are most serious, I don’t joke around. I’m seriously seeking answers to help others.

Full of the Joy of the Lord.:raised_hands:t3::open_hands:t3::hugs:
Hi! Let me know you’re here.
Your Friend in Christ
Valerie

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Valerie! Welcome to Connect. I look forward to hearing more from you and growing together.

(Trishka ) #3

Greetings Valerie,
Trust you are well in the Lord’s strength!
WELCOME to the best connect family in the Universe!
GOD bless you!

(Valerie ) #4

So excited to be a part here. I know God’s going to bless this technological process for His Glory.

(Valerie ) #5

Ty for the nice welcome! It’s fun and a relief to discover this community, I’ll be using it as a mighty rescource to answer the thinkers questions removing baracades from their walk with Jesus.