Introduction: Victor Goh

Hi everyone!

Victor here, a psychologist from Malaysia, who is very interested in apologetics and sharing the gospel. I’m so glad to be part of the RZIM alumni, and I hope to continue my journey of learning with all of you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @victorgwy, welcome to connect, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: My grandson has expressed that he is interested in the field of Psychology. Have you listen to the podcast “Am I just a brain with Dr. Sharon Dirckx?
If you’re interested here is a link Am I Just My Brain?
Enjoy your time here. I look forward to reading your insight in some of the conversations :pray:t3:

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @victorgwy. So glad to see another Academy alum coming alongside us. How does the core module and other electives that you’ve taken play out in your profession there? I know you will be a blessing here as you assist those who are asking questions with the tenets that you have from your studies and your journey. God-bless you.

1 Like

Welcome Victor, I look forward to your thoughts. I am every interested in learning from those outside the US. Your insights are valuable…
thank you…

3 Likes

Hi Victor, welcome :relaxed: I’m a new member myself from indonesia. It’s nice to know other fellow from neighboring country.

God bless you!

Budi

2 Likes